Pelagic Pursuits Costa Rica Discounted Vacation Packages:
4 Days "Just Fishing" Packages from ONLY $1080 per angler!
Book four days of fishing and your charter rate goes from $1350/day to just $1080/day. Pricing based on 4 anglers fishing 4 full-days on the Go Fish (each angler buys a day). Package includes bi-lingual captain, 1-2 mates, lunch, soda, beer, water, premium Okuma fishing tackle, state of the art Raymarine electronics, and more. Package does not inlcude gratuities for your crew (20% is customary), and fishing licenses ($15/week).
Our Luhrs 31' Express features twin 315 HP diesel engines for a quick run to the fishing grounds. Outfitted with premium rods and reels from OKUMA and RAYMARINE electronics for navigation and fish finding. We offer anglers stand up style fishing with or without the use of the very best AFTCO Fighting Harnesses. We have outfitted the Go Fish with all the necessary safety gear, life jackets and first aid equipment. The boat also has a Live-bait well, and tuna tubes.
Las Brisas Basic Packages from ONLY $905 per angler!
Package #1, Two Anglers: Two full-days fishing, Four nights lodging, Airport and Marina transfers...$3164.00 ($1587 per angler) + room tax. Additional day offishing, night of lodging, and marina transfer: +$1359.00 + room tax
Package #1, Four Anglers: Two full-days fishing, Four nights lodging, Airportand Marina transfers...$3618.00 ($905 per angler) + room tax. Additional day of fishing, night of lodging, and marina transfer: +$1462.00 + room taxPricing based on 2 days of fishing on the Go Fish, and staying 4 nights in a junior suite (2 anglers per room) at the Las Brisas Resort & Villas. The hotel is located in Playa Hermosa, just three miles south of Jacó and is just a few minutes' walk to local beaches, bars and restaurants and features comfortable poolside rooms, a beautiful setting, large swimming pool and plenty of room to spread out and relax. *Accommodations in multi-bedroom private villas, and condos are also available. This package can be personalized for as many days accommodation and fishing as you want. *Seasonal rates do apply December 15th - January 4th.
Los Suenos Luxury Packages from ONLY $1248 per angler!
Package #2, Two Anglers: Two full-days fishing, Four nights lodging in a one bedroom Los Suenos Condo, and Airport transfers...$3776.00 ($1888.00 per angler) + room tax. Additional day of fishing, and night of lodging: $1504.00 + room tax.
Package #2, Four Anglers: Two full-days fishing, Four nights lodging in two, one bedroom Los Suenos Condos, and Airport transfer...$4992.00 ($1248.00 per angler) + room tax. Additional day of fishing, and night of lodging: $1793.00 + room tax.Price is based on 2 days of fishing on the Go Fish, and staying 4 nights at the Los Suenos Resort & Marina (2 anglers per condo). The resort is located 3 miles north of Jaco and is just a few minutes' walk or golf cart ride to local beaches, restaurants, and the marina. This luxury property has a beautiful setting, multiple swimming pools and plenty of room to spread out and relax. This package can be personalized for as many days accommodation and fishing as you want. *Seasonal rates do apply December 15th - January 4th.
If you don't see a package that fits your needs, no problem, just let us know what you need and we can customize a package just for you!
Your Sportfishing Package includes:
- 4 nights' accommodations at either Las Brisas Hotel or Los Suenos Resort. Packages based on two anglers sharing one room.
- Personalized meet and greet at the San Jose International (SJO) airport
- Round trip airport transfer service from the airport (SJO) in AC minibus with English speaking driver.
- Round Trip Marina transfer on your fishing days if staying at Las Brisas. Guests staying at Los Suenos can walk or golf cart to the marina.
- Two - full days of Offshore fishing on our Luhrs 31' Express or other partner fleet vessel for Pacific Sailfish, Marlin, Wahoo, Yellow Fin Tuna, Mahi Mahi and more.
- Lunch on-board, snacks and fruit, beer, soda and bottled water.
- All bait, tackle, ice, and use of Top of the line rods, reels, harnesses, lures, etc.
My husband and I went out on the Go Fish and had an absolutely great time. The crew was awesome I couldn't have landed all those sailfish without their help - and they took great care of us. Plenty of food, beer and fun. We are already planning our next trip and would highly recommend the Go Fish.
- Round Trip Airfare to San José, Costa Rica (Airport code SJO)
- Meals other than breakfast at the hotel and lunch on the boat
- Gratuity for your Drivers and Captain/Mates on the boat (20% of daily boat charge ($1350) is normal and customary).
- Each guest is required to buy a Costa Rica fishing license (1 month or week licenses are available at the dock for $15 per angler (don't pay more!).